I’m Cynthia Bowman and I can help you! I write about:
- food and wine
Whether it’s 500 words or 3000, I write in a no-jargon, easy-to-read voice. As a service to your busy readers, I organize my content using subheadings to break up main points. I have SEO expertise (and I know because I tested in the top 90% for it). But more important than SEO, I write real stories worth sharing that boost your conversion rates.
Adding expert quotes or recent relevant studies are my favorite way to make content credible. That’s me in the photo conducting an interview with Chef Txuno for a story on the men’s gastronomical societies of San Sebastian, Spain. I use my iPhone to record interviews. The cider we were sipping was purely research.
Need photos and someone with Photoshop skills? Not a problem, I love to take pictures — just let me know what you need.
Ready to get started? Shoot me an email.
I’m ready to hear from you. Let me know what problems I can help you solve. Let’s get a writing strategy organized to take your business to the next level!
If you prefer to Skype face to face, let’s do it! Just email me your Skype ID and a time.
There’s plenty of posts on this blog you can refer to for writing samples. If you’re sizing up my photography skills, I took many of the photos in the posts. I’ve picked some of the favorite reader articles from this website as work samples for you.
Cynthia Bowman writing samples from this blog:
- How to Wear Nautical Stripes Ultimate Guide (I also composed the photo editorial layout)
- Rainy Day Fashion (I also composed the photo editorial layout)
- Fashion Week Trends Milan
- Self-Discipline (citing studies that back up my points in the post)
- Mindfulness Meditation for Washing Dishes (I know! But people love this)
- The Retirement Mindset
Health and Beauty
- Traveling with a Teenager Survival Guide (I created the infographic for Pinterest lovers)
- Hands on History Game for Traveling with Kids
6 of my articles from the web:
- How to Look Beautiful Fast for Busy Moms – A Fine Parent
- Small Living Room, Big Style – Design
- A Family Weekend in Charente, France – Go Nomad
- Restore Your Skin For Spring
- Luxury Report: Cartier’s Latest Watch
- New Arrival: Bamboo Furniture – Fusion Home
This section is the technical part with a handy chart just because you made it all the way down this page
Here’s what I can help you with:
- white papers and special reports
- editing and copywriting
- social media automation
- web design
A handy chart featuring my skill set:
In today’s fast and changing market, the two most important ways to boost your business is by connecting with customers:
- Connect with them through great service and sharing information
- Build trust and loyalty by being an authority in your field
You can do both by providing well written, valuable and regularly scheduled content. And if you don’t believe me, Cision, a major public relations and media company believes me — and they quoted me on it!
Cision.com “The Listicle is Here To Stay”
Cynthia Bowman, a freelance writer for Joy Journist, offers a tip … [for] listicles content creators:
“In the end, reader engagement is tied to quality over format. Touch upon the right topic with solid content and you will attract readers and commenters, regardless of what format you use”.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Whether it’s questions, comments, or an assignment, let’s talk!
Cynthia Bowman, Freelance Writer for hire